CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Some Projects...

Okay, I've only done a couple projects the past month or two. So here they are!

This is a $10 writing desk that we got at DI. Here it is before:


And after:



Now it is my wonderful vanity! Didn't do anything too special, but I love it!

Next is a cute project I made for my besties little girl. We found the tutorial a Danny Sao's blog:


It's just a bird house, modge podge, and a golden book! Love it! However, I have a lot more books and no more bird houses and I can't find any good cheap ones :( So keep your eyes peale, and if you happen to see any let me know!



2 comments:

-nick and whitley- said...

so cute. :) ps. she LOVES her bird house. it's on a shelf in her room and she literally says "goodnight mickey" to it every night! haha.. :) she wants to play with it but that a big NO! sooo she just looks at it and loves it!

Sharley said...

YAY!!! That makes me happy!!!